Volvo 240 & 260 parts catalog
Volvotips got permission of Volvo Cars Heritage to publish the Volvo 240 and 260 service manuals and Volvo 240 & 260 parts catalogs. These service manuals and parts catalogs can be viewed at Volvotips and will open in your webbrowser (in a new window/tab) so you can watch them instantly. To view the Volvo parts catalog or Volvo greenbooks just click on the links below.
The Volvo 240 & 260 parts catalog is written in English, Swedish, French, Italian, Spanish and German. The parts manual covers the following models:
- Volvo 242 (2-door Volvo 240-series with 4-cylinder redblock)
- Volvo 244 (4-door sedan / saloon with 4-cylinder redblock or 6-cylinder diesel engine)
- Volvo 245 (5-door estate / stationwagon with 4-cylinder redblock or 6-cylinder diesel engine)
- Volvo 262 (2-door coupé with B27 PRV-engine)
- Volvo 264 (4-door sedan / saloon with B27 PRV-engine)
- Volvo 265 (5-door estate / stationwagon with B27 PRV-engine)
Using the parts catalog isn’t hard: just look for the subject (like the engine, bodywork or cooling system) and search the sketch where the part is what you’re looking for. The number of the part is included and can be found at the page next to the drawing and tells you the part number (and in some cases: the new part number, or the quantity of that part needed, or some specific details). Now you know the part number and you can search the web to order it online or buy it at a shop.
Index of the Volvo 240 / 260 parts catalog
- Group 1: index, foreword and how to use the parts catalogue
- Group 2a: motor and engine equipment
- Group 2b: cooling system
- Group 2c: fuel and exhaust system
- Group 2d: engine control linkages
- Group 3: electrical equipment & instruments
- Group 4: power train & rear axle
- Group 5: brakes
- Group 6: front axle, wheels, hubs and steering
- Group 7: springs & shock absorbers
- Group 8: body & chassis
- Group 9: Miscellaneous equipment
- Group 10: repair & overhaul kits and register
This index applies on all Volvo service manuals and parts catalogs.
Volvo 240 & 260 parts catalog
Volvo has 4 different parts catalogs for the Volvo 200-series. The first parts catalog is for the car that are produced from 1974 until 1978 (the cars with the round headlights), the second parts catalog covers all models from modelyear 1979 until 1984. Parts catalog 3 is for the models from modelyear 1985 until 1987 and the last parts manual is about the Volvo 240 (the 260 was already out of production when the latest parts manual was published) from modelyear 1988 until 1993.
Unfortunately at this moment only 2 of the 4 parts catalogs are online, but it covers almost all models. If you have a late type Volvo 240 you can still use the parts catalog of 1985-1987 but only the engine and some small details (like the windscreen rubber or tailgate door) will be different. The first and last parts catalogs will be uploaded later.
This parts manual covers the Volvo 240 and 260 series which are produced from August 1978 until July 1984. Warning: size is 29mb, so it could take a while before it’s loaded.
This parts manual is about the Volvo 240 and 260 which are produced from August 1985 until July 1987. Warning: filesize is 25mb, so it could take a while before it’s loaded.
Enjoy these parts catalogs of the Volvo 240 and 260 series cars!
Disclaimer: Volvotips has the exclusive courtesy of Volvo Car Corporation and Volvo Cars Heritage to publish the Volvo Greenbooks (service manual), parts catalogs and other Volvo-material and publications. Commercial use and publishing at other websites of these items is prohibited.